Creativity is the Key
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share your art whether it's drawing, writing, sculpting, etc.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zahrah
Admin
Zahrah

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:
Forum Rules Left_bar_bleue200/200Forum Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules   Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 5:56 am

Here are the few rules I have for this forum. If moderators have a suggestion for the rules, please post here.

1. Obey and respect Admins and Moderators. Respect all other members as well.

2. Read the rules of a topic before posting.

3. Pay attention to the descriptions of topics.

4. If you have a problem with someone or something, please PM an Admin or Moderator. If there is a problem, discuss it calmly in private with an admin or moderator. Do not post your complaints publicly. If you have a problem in one of the categories with a moderators name on it, PM them and they will help you with it.

5. No flaming, harrassing, or posting offensive comments.

6. Keep your posts PG-13. The exception is the higher rated topics.

7. If you want to have a two-way conversation, please use pm, chat box, or any offsite chat.

8. Don't spam. Bumping your own post counts as spamming.

9. Keep signatures small and PG-13 with no swear words. The same goes for avatars.

10. Do not openly discuss illegal activity.

11. If you do not provide your birth date, you will not get privileges to join R or NC-17 ratings.

12. Post once every two days and pull your character out of a roleplay when you can't be here. If you disappear without telling anyone or pulling your character out, I will pull your character out for you and issue a warning.

13. When you join an RPG later after multiple posts from others, just read the rules of the RPG, the descriptions of characters, and the latest posts. It's better to know all this than to go and post without knowing these and get into trouble with others.

The warning system is like others. As always, breaking a rule will get you a warning and anything worse will get suspended or be permanently banned. These warnings are the same as any other forum.

Warning 1 - Regular warning
Warning 2 - Week-long temporary ban
Warning 3 - Permanent ban

If you think that your warning was issued unfairly, pm or email an admin or moderator.

Moderator Rules:

1. Keep an eye on the forum whenever possible even if it's once a week.

2. If you lose interest in a roleplay, tell someone and tell them what you think they can do to help you get that interest back. (Same for regular users.)

3. If you break rules, you will get a warning and if it happens again, you get your status taken away.

I've had one person lose interest and not tell anyone already and I'm upset about it. Please, moderators, don't do stuff like that. It seriously messes with my trust in you helping with controlling things.

Last edited by Zahrah on Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:01 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://creativefun.forumotion.com

Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1