Creativity is the Key
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share your art whether it's drawing, writing, sculpting, etc.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love and Jealousy

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Love and Jealousy Empty
PostSubject: Love and Jealousy   Love and Jealousy I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:06 pm

Sorry about the length, guys! But lemme know what you think.

Emily and Hector sat under the big birch tree, gazing soulfully into each others eyes.

Hector stroked Emily’s face, “I love you so much.”

She smiled in reply, and touched his hand softly.

They had met through a friend they both had in common, Mark. He was Hectors best friend, and Emily’s classmate. He was kind enough to introduce the two of them, and they immediately began to get to know each other, leading to a close relationship.

Emily poked Hectors cheek playfully. “You’re so silly,” she giggled gleefully.

Smirking, he said, “well aren’t you a little funny thing?” he kissed her nose.

She cringed and stuck her tongue out at him, standing. She then leapt around the tree, frolicking and giggling.

“Catch me if you can!” she laughed.

He snickered, leaping up and chasing after her. They ran in circles around the tree, laughing and dancing. Their joy was immense.

After several minutes, Emily began to slow down, allowing Hector to tackle her playfully and tickle her.

“No!” her laugher rang in the air, “stop!”

They then sat in the grass silently, watching the stars sparkle in the sky.
“It’s getting late,” Hector finally said, “I should go.”

Emily’s expression turned doleful, “I guess your right.”

They both stood, and hugged each other. Hector kissed Emily’s forehead, “I promise to be here tomorrow, six o’clock.”

Each day they met at the old birch tree to watch the stars. It became a symbol of their love.

“I’ll be here too,” she stood on her tiptoes to kiss him, and then bounded back to her house.

A day passed, and Emily ran to the tree, excited to see Hector.

“Hector?”

No reply.

She sighed and sat and the base of the tree, waiting.
An hour passed, he still didn’t show.

Finally, Emily got sick of waiting and assumed he forgot.

“Typical…” she mumbled, standing. She began to circle the massive girth of the tree when she saw a red puddle. Curious, she walked slowly to the back of the tree, which was opposite of where she had been sitting. She gasped mouth agape. Sitting in the grass was Hector, blood seeping from a large knife jutting out of his chest.

He grabbed the handle weakly, looking at Emily.

“I’m sorry…” he said quietly.

Emily threw herself towards him, touching his bloody face with her lean hands.

“What happened to you?” tears spilled down her face, blinding her momentarily.

Shaking his head, he cupped her chin in his hands, pulling her head to his to kiss her. Emily could feel his tense body relax, his hands dropping limply to the ground.

“No!” she screamed, hugging him. “Please, you can’t die! I love you…”

Just then she heard someone walking behind her, and she swung her head to see who was coming.

“Mark…” he held a gun in his hand, which was bloodied. Emily slowly began to piece together the situation.

“Did you…” she looked away from him, unable to look into his menacing eyes. He smiled at her frighteningly.

“Want to know why I used a kitchen knife?” he asked, smirking.

Emily looked away, unable to say anything.

“You like to cook, don’t you? Isn’t it deliciously ironic that your lover was killed by the same instrument you use to make art?”

He lifted his arm, gun in hand, and pointed it at Emily.

“Please, Mark, no… Please don’t do this,” She closed her eyes and held Hectors body tightly, pressing her head against his chest as she had done so many times when he was alive.

Minutes of tense silence passed.

“You know I loved you?” Marks sudden confession surprised Emily.

“What?” she said, looking at him.

“It’s too late now,” he looked bitterly at Hectors pale bloodied face, “you shall both die together. Isn’t that romantic?”

“You can’t do this… why didn’t you say something to me earlier?”

He sighed and turned his face upwards, looking at the deep moon partially hidden by pale clouds.

“You never seemed to like me. I mean, sure we were friends, but you were just so amazing… I thought you’d never love someone like me.” He looked down at his bloody hand, cringing.

Emily looked at Hector, touching the knife handle with one hand, his head cradled in her other hand.

“Damn it!” Mark swore brutally, anger filling his face, “your going to die with that bastard!” he held the gun pointed at Emily’s face, his hand shaking slightly.

“Please…” Emily’s mind was filled with emotion- hate, love, sadness, terror. She looked at Mark, her eyes burning with tears.

He watched her with empathy, but was set on his goal to kill them both. He had never intended for Hector and Emily to fall in love, he simply liked his friends to all know each other, making it less awkward at parties and such. For them to fall in love was to rip his heart apart. They had been together for months now, and he managed to not show his hatred toward Hector all the while. He loved Emily; or so he thought. Looking at her while she begged for her life made something in Mark hurt. He closed his eyes and shook his head, struggling to re-attain his hate.

“Damn it…” he swore quietly, still pointing the gun to Emily. He glared at her suddenly, pulling the trigger.

Emily’s heart jumped at the sound of the shot. She looked at him, confused. Why didn’t it hurt? She then felt warm fluid running down her chest. Looking down, she saw blood seeping through her shirt. He had shot her upper chest.

“Oh…” she was stunned.

Mark stared at her, happy he had gone through with his goal, but sad to see the girl he loved dying. He wasn’t sure what to do. The police would eventually find them, but he wanted to help her. Unsure, he simply headed back to his car to make a plan from there.

Emily, on the other hand, touched her wound. It hurt, but she didn’t notice from the shock that dulled her thoughts. She began to weaken, her vision darkening. She allowed herself to succumb to the wound, kissing Hectors cheek for the last time.
Back to top Go down
PureLocke
PureLocke

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:
Love and Jealousy Left_bar_bleue200/200Love and Jealousy Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Love and Jealousy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love and Jealousy   Love and Jealousy I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:20 pm

What douchery is this? Honestly it sucks when that happens (I was often "just a friend") but what these guys(and gals) don't ever seem to understand is that their friends are happier and that you should do right by your friends but ehh. Like the other story your is used in the wrong place but you have the proper usage at the beginning. Also, nubby wings! 'tickle tickle tickle'
Back to top Go down

Love and Jealousy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creativity is the Key :: Welcome/Off Topic :: Show your stories! :: PG-13-
Jump to: