Creativity is the Key
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share your art whether it's drawing, writing, sculpting, etc.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragon Heart

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zahrah
Admin
Zahrah

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:
Dragon Heart Left_bar_bleue200/200Dragon Heart Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Dragon Heart Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Heart   Dragon Heart I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 11:46 pm

This is my new story.

Dragon Heart

Intro
The rain beat heavily upon my leathery wings. Warm liquid dripped down my front legs. I panicked and beat my wings faster, the wind pushing me back. My vision blurred and my wings quit. I fell a long way down, hitting the ground with a bang. The last thing I see is a man of about 20 years old standing in front of me and I close my eyes. My heart beat slows and I relax. The man is touching my muzzle, stroking it calmly. I hear the shuffle of his feet. He is at my side. He touches the wound and I growl in pain. I speak in dragon tongue but he ignores it, he can’t understand it. I hear a ripping noise and feel him wrap something soft around the wound. He is helping me. He whispers into my large ear and I sleep.
Back to top Go down
https://creativefun.forumotion.com

Dragon Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Heart   Dragon Heart I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 11:39 pm

Hm...
I think it's very interesting, and I encourage you to write more. ^^

I would say the only thing that I see "wrong" or "confusing" about it, is all the "I's, Me's, and My's". Maybe get something else. I guess I am just not used to seeing stories that are written in first person.

Maybe this book with help you out. It's called "The Lovely Bones." I forgot who it's bye, but it is also written in first person, and I <33 it!
Back to top Go down
Zahrah
Admin
Zahrah

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

Dragon Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Heart   Dragon Heart I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:29 pm

I found out that there was already a movie called Dragonheart. I rewrote everything and it is no longer in first person. I'll post a part of it later.
Back to top Go down
https://creativefun.forumotion.com
PureLocke
PureLocke

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

Dragon Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Heart   Dragon Heart I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:53 pm

The movie was quite good, honestly it could have had Sean Connery(the titular dragon) in a monologue about how he was the 'last'(until the sequel) of his kind and the greed of humans.
Back to top Go down
chaoskor666
Main Moderator
chaoskor666

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

Dragon Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Heart   Dragon Heart I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:41 pm

Lol dragonheart's a really good movie. I suggest you watch it, oh fearless leader.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dragon Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Heart   Dragon Heart I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Heart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creativity is the Key :: Welcome/Off Topic :: Show your stories! :: PG-13-
Jump to: