Creativity is the Key
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share your art whether it's drawing, writing, sculpting, etc.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are you feeling today?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
PureLocke
PureLocke

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:
What are you feeling today? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200What are you feeling today? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

What are you feeling today? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling today?   What are you feeling today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:39 am

Like a nine year old, I just saw Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen, which has made me geek out so hard I have difficulty writing without going back and correcting something every 3-4 words, this movie is simultaneously the most awesome/testosterone soaked thing ever and one of the most terrible excuses for a story in my experience. For what it is worth though I enjoyed T2 more than my intelligence vehemently hated it.
Back to top Go down
Zahrah
Admin
Zahrah

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:
What are you feeling today? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200What are you feeling today? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling today?   What are you feeling today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:09 am

I'm very sore after two hours of yoga yesterday and biking. It's not easy trying to lose weight for a birthday party (my own) so I can wear a two piece. It'd be nice to get a whole bunch of weight off by next sunday. Anyways, time to go eat. I'm hungry. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://creativefun.forumotion.com
Edward~xD
Edward~xD

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling today?   What are you feeling today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:30 am

PureLocke wrote:
Like a nine year old, I just saw Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen, which has made me geek out so hard I have difficulty writing without going back and correcting something every 3-4 words, this movie is simultaneously the most awesome/testosterone soaked thing ever and one of the most terrible excuses for a story in my experience. For what it is worth though I enjoyed T2 more than my intelligence vehemently hated it.
Iknoright?! I cried for half of the movie. -biggest Optimus fan ever- .///.

A bit worried.. But also excited. I dunno..
Back to top Go down
Zahrah
Admin
Zahrah

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling today?   What are you feeling today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:37 am

I know it's two days late, but happy birthday Ed. Very Happy

I'm a little out of it cause I just woke up. Razz
Back to top Go down
Edward~xD
Edward~xD

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling today?   What are you feeling today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:48 pm

I'm feeling pretty pumped. I had an AMP, counted my collection, have been doing laundry, cleaning, and being productive. I'm in a good mood. I guess I should clean the floor for Mike to crash.. and Karaoke tonight!! (I'm not paying this time!) Woop woop!
Back to top Go down
Zahrah
Admin
Zahrah

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling today?   What are you feeling today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:22 am

I'm a little upset. I have things going on inside my heart and head that I don't understand at all..

[Edit] Even more upset 'cause I think my mom got taken to the hospital again...
Back to top Go down
PureLocke
PureLocke

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling today?   What are you feeling today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:39 am

Feeling awesome for three things:
Just finished Trigun
My hair is just about perfect to be either of the main characters of Captain Herlock
This is the 1000th post in the forum
Back to top Go down
Edward~xD
Edward~xD

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling today?   What are you feeling today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:00 am

Anxious and excited. HUUUUURRY.
Back to top Go down
Zahrah
Admin
Zahrah

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling today?   What are you feeling today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:51 am

A little upset.. Having relationship issues...
Back to top Go down
chaoskor666
Main Moderator
chaoskor666

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling today?   What are you feeling today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:53 am

Needing something cold and chocolate but not chocolate ice cream... also needing a way to pay for said cold sweetness need.
Back to top Go down
Edward~xD
Edward~xD

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling today?   What are you feeling today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:16 am

Worried about my Becca. D:

-hungry though-
Back to top Go down
Zahrah
Admin
Zahrah

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling today?   What are you feeling today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:59 pm

Upset and hating emotions....
Back to top Go down
chaoskor666
Main Moderator
chaoskor666

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling today?   What are you feeling today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:37 am

Bored cuz nobody's been on lately so there hasn't been any forward movement in the RPs
Back to top Go down
Zahrah
Admin
Zahrah

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling today?   What are you feeling today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:23 am

I'm waiting for others to reply to things. <.<
Back to top Go down
Edward~xD
Edward~xD

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling today?   What are you feeling today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:04 pm

I'M SUPER EFFING PARANOID! It's happened before, who says it won't happen again? Sheeyit son.
Back to top Go down
chaoskor666
Main Moderator
chaoskor666

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling today?   What are you feeling today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:10 pm

Methinks thou needs to adjust the tension on thine braces so you stop picking up CIA messages Eddy ^^

Just because something has happened before doesn't mean something is happening now.
Chillax home slice!!!
Back to top Go down
Zahrah
Admin
Zahrah

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling today?   What are you feeling today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:18 am

Upset.. Looks like I lost a friend...
Back to top Go down
Edward~xD
Edward~xD

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling today?   What are you feeling today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:17 pm

chaoskor666 wrote:
Methinks thou needs to adjust the tension on thine braces so you stop picking up CIA messages Eddy ^^

Just because something has happened before doesn't mean something is happening now.
Chillax home slice!!!
UGGGGGGGGGGGH. D:

I are ok atm. I'm eatin' chips and listening to Mitch Allen. I'm feeling FREAKING AWESOME. <3
Back to top Go down
Zahrah
Admin
Zahrah

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling today?   What are you feeling today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:40 am

I feel extremely excited. I'm playing hard to get with someone who happens to be a leo like me. I HAVE to win! ;D
Back to top Go down
Edward~xD
Edward~xD

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling today?   What are you feeling today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:58 am

Lawl. I haben't veen drinkin'... AHAHA. Today was so much fun. XD Annnd I got to see mah Adem again! <3
Back to top Go down
Edward~xD
Edward~xD

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling today?   What are you feeling today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:15 pm

-double post- Because I need to make things more active.

I'm sick. Called in for work and I'm dying. Allllso, I'm pissed off. I bought this cute Owl thing yesterday at the fair, and one of my siblings (Unknown) pulled it off my TOP SHELF and set it on the coffe table (Foot and a half high) AND THE STUPID DOG CHEWED IT THE F*-K UP! D<

Not in a good mood. I wanna cut someone's head off.
Back to top Go down
Zahrah
Admin
Zahrah

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling today?   What are you feeling today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:57 am

Extremely exhausted due to the fact that I'm trying to keep myself busy and I can't get to sleep easily. Failed last night..
Back to top Go down
chaoskor666
Main Moderator
chaoskor666

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling today?   What are you feeling today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:57 am

Somewhat bitter sweet at the moment. I'm pissed and somewhat depressed cuz the only fight I've been in since 4th grade ended in a draw, but quite happy cuz I get paid this weekend and am going to the fair with my girlfriend as well ^^
Back to top Go down
Edward~xD
Edward~xD

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling today?   What are you feeling today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:03 am

"UGH." I'm hoping that I'll find a wig in the next couple days.. Because I don't wanna cut my hair and dye it blue.. >: I wanna grow it out!! DX
Back to top Go down
Zahrah
Admin
Zahrah

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling today?   What are you feeling today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:09 pm

Upset and hateful..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling today?   What are you feeling today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you feeling today?
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next