Creativity is the Key
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share your art whether it's drawing, writing, sculpting, etc.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ideas and Comments on Roleplay Games

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zahrah
Admin
Zahrah

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:
Ideas and Comments on Roleplay Games Left_bar_bleue200/200Ideas and Comments on Roleplay Games Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Ideas and Comments on Roleplay Games Empty
PostSubject: Ideas and Comments on Roleplay Games   Ideas and Comments on Roleplay Games I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:27 am

I've decided that this would be a good subject for boredom because I'm bored and have questions and comments on some of the games. Keep all comments PG-13 and don't comment on others. If you do comment on someone else, it better be a nice comment. Okay, now to start.

My first question was if anyone liked my Night World idea in the R-rated section. I don't seem to be getting many people on it when I thought there were actually people who liked the types of characters in it. Also, I would like to see a little bit more activity in each RPG. I don't like the one line posts, but I think its okay when you don't have very many ideas for your post.
Back to top Go down
https://creativefun.forumotion.com
Zahrah
Admin
Zahrah

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:
Ideas and Comments on Roleplay Games Left_bar_bleue200/200Ideas and Comments on Roleplay Games Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Ideas and Comments on Roleplay Games   Ideas and Comments on Roleplay Games I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:21 pm

What do you think of the new RPGs? I could only come up with a couple themes and times. On the Pharaoh's Cruelty RPG, I need someone to PM me about playing the pharaoh. The pharaoh can look any way you want it to.
Back to top Go down
chaoskor666
Main Moderator
chaoskor666

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: Ideas and Comments on Roleplay Games   Ideas and Comments on Roleplay Games I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:01 am

I like them, I just have to figure out how to design my characters.
Back to top Go down
Zahrah
Admin
Zahrah

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: Ideas and Comments on Roleplay Games   Ideas and Comments on Roleplay Games I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:54 am

Anyone want to be the pharaoh in Pharaoh's Cruelty? I'm not sure I want to post my character without a pharaoh.
Back to top Go down
chaoskor666
Main Moderator
chaoskor666

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: Ideas and Comments on Roleplay Games   Ideas and Comments on Roleplay Games I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:57 am

If nobody else wants the job then I'll take it. (I've got some desert torture techniques that I'm just DYING to figure out XD)
Back to top Go down
PureLocke
PureLocke

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: Ideas and Comments on Roleplay Games   Ideas and Comments on Roleplay Games I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:30 am

I adapted one of my story starters to an RP, I'll fill in the world a little more as I go. I'm attempting a little more technical version of Roleplaying so there isn't much question on who can do what etc. I'll be basing most of it on a light version of 3.5 Dungeons and Dragons rules with the Healing/death system of 4.0, which allows you to be knocked out and stay alive until you get to negative half of your life as well as healing characters being able to trip your second winds and natural healing surges with a minor wave of the hand.
Back to top Go down
chaoskor666
Main Moderator
chaoskor666

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: Ideas and Comments on Roleplay Games   Ideas and Comments on Roleplay Games I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:33 am

*Blinks repeatedly*

Ya hurt yer what?
Back to top Go down
PureLocke
PureLocke

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: Ideas and Comments on Roleplay Games   Ideas and Comments on Roleplay Games I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:38 am

Don't worry, I'll give anyone who wants to the option of me running the more complex parts like character sheets, rolls, magic spells, encounter powers, healing charges, etc.
Back to top Go down
Zahrah
Admin
Zahrah

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: Ideas and Comments on Roleplay Games   Ideas and Comments on Roleplay Games I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:34 am

On Rhoswen, I made sort of a mistake on my last post. I was sort of out of it when I was posting and I'm not sure if I'll be posting again until maybe after Christmas. I'm so close to finishing this doll and I just need to finish the clothes.
Back to top Go down
Zahrah
Admin
Zahrah

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: Ideas and Comments on Roleplay Games   Ideas and Comments on Roleplay Games I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:08 pm

I have a new character for Nature's Fight. I had a hard time drawing her and I really want to use her for it.
Back to top Go down
chaoskor666
Main Moderator
chaoskor666

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: Ideas and Comments on Roleplay Games   Ideas and Comments on Roleplay Games I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:09 pm

Okay then use her ^^
Back to top Go down
Zahrah
Admin
Zahrah

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: Ideas and Comments on Roleplay Games   Ideas and Comments on Roleplay Games I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 12:19 am

I'll post her information tomorrow, but I gotta sleep now.
Back to top Go down
Zahrah
Admin
Zahrah

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: Ideas and Comments on Roleplay Games   Ideas and Comments on Roleplay Games I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:21 pm

Ok. I'm very happy with the activity right now. I'll be logged in to the chatbox for a while if anyone needs me to post again. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zahrah
Admin
Zahrah

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: Ideas and Comments on Roleplay Games   Ideas and Comments on Roleplay Games I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:42 am

What do you think of Lavina's design?
Back to top Go down
chaoskor666
Main Moderator
chaoskor666

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: Ideas and Comments on Roleplay Games   Ideas and Comments on Roleplay Games I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:53 am

Looks good to me. Short, sweet, and to the point.
Back to top Go down
Zahrah
Admin
Zahrah

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: Ideas and Comments on Roleplay Games   Ideas and Comments on Roleplay Games I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:44 am

Bah. I can't think of any new RPGs.
Back to top Go down
Zahrah
Admin
Zahrah

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: Ideas and Comments on Roleplay Games   Ideas and Comments on Roleplay Games I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:04 pm

YES!!! FINALLY A NEW RPG IDEA!!!! xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas and Comments on Roleplay Games   Ideas and Comments on Roleplay Games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideas and Comments on Roleplay Games
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creativity is the Key :: Welcome/Off Topic :: Boredom-
Jump to: