Creativity is the Key
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share your art whether it's drawing, writing, sculpting, etc.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Get to know your Creative buddies! [game]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Edward~xD
Edward~xD

Get to know your Creative buddies! [game] Empty
PostSubject: Get to know your Creative buddies! [game]   Get to know your Creative buddies! [game] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:27 am

Okay you guys. Here's a little game so that we can all get to know each other better. It's called Questions. That's right! Simply, Questions. The rules are, that you ask a question; Anything you wanna know. Don't be TOO personal though you guys, somethings should NOT be known. But, you can only ask the person that posted above you. So, if our Admin was the post in front of mine, I'd ask her a question. Then the post under me, would ask me a question. Then I would answer, and ask the person above me a question. It's simple. Don't whine. =P

Example:
Ed posts-
Sup?

Kat posts-
@Ed: Wat's ur fav color?

Mrawr posts-
@ Kat: Fave food?

Ed posts-
@ Kat: Green
@Mrawr: What car do you have?

Kat posts-
@Mrawr: Chicken
@Ed: Fave candy?

Make sense?

So, Becca. Do you play video games? And if so, do you prefer to play on a console, or a handheld?

Last edited by Edward~xD on Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zahrah
Admin
Zahrah

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:
Get to know your Creative buddies! [game] Left_bar_bleue200/200Get to know your Creative buddies! [game] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your Creative buddies! [game]   Get to know your Creative buddies! [game] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:12 pm

I do play games and I'll play on anything, computer, ps2, wii, nds.

Which do you like best: Roleplay or writing your own story?
Back to top Go down
https://creativefun.forumotion.com
Edward~xD
Edward~xD

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your Creative buddies! [game]   Get to know your Creative buddies! [game] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:29 pm

@ Becca: Too be honest, I enjoy both equally. I like being able to write and come up with cool ideas when I'm alone. But the only problem with that, is that I'll keep writing and loose my sense of time. Then I look up at the clock and go, "Oh crap! It's four in the morning!" I like roleplaying because it gives me the chance to interact with people and I get time lapse breaks as I wait for a response. I also like roleplaying because you never know what's coming next. Because the other characters aren't under your control, you don't know how they'll react or what is going to happen, it's always a suprise. Not to mention it helps you think faster because you have to come up with a good reaction for your character. So I really like both. Wow, that was a rant. Lawl.

What scares you the most, and why?
Back to top Go down
PureLocke
PureLocke

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:
Get to know your Creative buddies! [game] Left_bar_bleue200/200Get to know your Creative buddies! [game] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your Creative buddies! [game]   Get to know your Creative buddies! [game] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:11 pm

Who is your favorite idol in any field?
Back to top Go down
Edward~xD
Edward~xD

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your Creative buddies! [game]   Get to know your Creative buddies! [game] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:07 pm

@Adem: It used to be Vic Mignogna. But then I met him in real life and he turned out to be a d-ck. So I'm gonna go with Chuck Norris.

What is something or someone you miss from your childhood?
Back to top Go down
Zahrah
Admin
Zahrah

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your Creative buddies! [game]   Get to know your Creative buddies! [game] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:42 am

@Ed: What scares me the most is getting my heart broken because it happens a lot and it doesn't feel good at all.

What's your favorite color? Razz
Back to top Go down
PureLocke
PureLocke

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your Creative buddies! [game]   Get to know your Creative buddies! [game] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:01 am

Han(solo): Spending time with my paternal grandfather.
Rebecca: What got you started on Roleplaying?
Back to top Go down
Edward~xD
Edward~xD

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your Creative buddies! [game]   Get to know your Creative buddies! [game] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:17 am

@Becca: I answered honestly in the example. XD I like Green and Black. Those are my favorite shades. I'm actually color blind. So... XD

@ADEM WITH AN "E": I'm Not Han Solo. >:

What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
Back to top Go down
Zahrah
Admin
Zahrah

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your Creative buddies! [game]   Get to know your Creative buddies! [game] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:18 pm

@Adem: I always loved reading and playing with my little sister. I started writing, but never finished any stories.Then, I found furcadia and decided to try roleplaying. I had fun and started looking for more places and ways to roleplay. Smile

Have you ever tried to roleplay on an MMORPG?
Back to top Go down
PureLocke
PureLocke

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your Creative buddies! [game]   Get to know your Creative buddies! [game] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:11 pm

Hannah(Even though I'd love to be Chewie): My family and friends, a Mr. Astley said it well: ""Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you" because that's how I roll Razz

Rebecca: What do you plan on doing for a career?
Back to top Go down
Edward~xD
Edward~xD

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your Creative buddies! [game]   Get to know your Creative buddies! [game] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:04 am

@ Becca: No, I haven't actually. -shrug-

@ Adem: I hate you.

Would you consider yourself old fashioned?
Back to top Go down
Zahrah
Admin
Zahrah

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your Creative buddies! [game]   Get to know your Creative buddies! [game] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:03 am

Adem: I'm actually planning on being a teacher, but I do plan on getting maybe a book or two published if I can get to writing them.

What do you do for fun other than roleplay?
Back to top Go down
Edward~xD
Edward~xD

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your Creative buddies! [game]   Get to know your Creative buddies! [game] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:46 am

@Becca: I take pictures and hang out with my friends. I really love taking pictures. Every picture I take goes onto my myspace account. Alot of them go to Facebook as well. And the ones that go on Photobucket go here and Deviant Art once in a while. -shrug- That's about it.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
Back to top Go down
Zahrah
Admin
Zahrah

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your Creative buddies! [game]   Get to know your Creative buddies! [game] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:10 am

Ed: I would go back to Alaska because I loved it there and want to see everyone again.

Where would you go?
Back to top Go down
Edward~xD
Edward~xD

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your Creative buddies! [game]   Get to know your Creative buddies! [game] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:19 am

Becca: I don't know really. I want to go somewhere in Europe before I die. I don't really have any places that I really do want to go. -shrug-

How do you think Scooby Doo and the gang have enough money to travel the country and solve mysteries for free? They have no jobs, they're hippies...
Back to top Go down
PureLocke
PureLocke

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your Creative buddies! [game]   Get to know your Creative buddies! [game] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:39 am

Hannah: Pffft. As an ideal to aspire to sure, at least in ethics and manners, but in terms of technology and philosophy I keep up on trends. This sarcasm thing is a great addition as well.

What Genre of books do you enjoy the most?

(Daphene is loaded by the way, she actually bought the mystery machine and tricked it out.)
Back to top Go down
Zahrah
Admin
Zahrah

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your Creative buddies! [game]   Get to know your Creative buddies! [game] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:00 am

Ed: Yeah Daphne is rich. You'd know in A Pup Named Scooby Doo.

What video game console do you prefer?
Back to top Go down
Edward~xD
Edward~xD

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your Creative buddies! [game]   Get to know your Creative buddies! [game] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:14 pm

@Adem: I like fiction. Something that I can imagine being real, but isn't. (Fantasy, Sci-Fi, I also like the creepy fiction ones that COULD be real, but you don't really know.(Horror, Mystery) I also like Myths.

@Becca: Ahh. I thought they were coke dealers. =X

What's your favorite midnight snack?
Back to top Go down
Zahrah
Admin
Zahrah

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your Creative buddies! [game]   Get to know your Creative buddies! [game] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:21 pm

Ed: I don't have a favorite. I eat what I can find in the kitchen.

If you could be anything, what would you be?
Back to top Go down
PureLocke
PureLocke

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your Creative buddies! [game]   Get to know your Creative buddies! [game] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:56 pm

Rebecca: I'll answer in generation format, SNES, N64, and Xbox 360

What videogames you enjoy playing?
Back to top Go down
Zahrah
Admin
Zahrah

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your Creative buddies! [game]   Get to know your Creative buddies! [game] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:07 pm

Adem: Games with good story lines and graphics. If either are bad, it will bother me.

What type of music would you listen to?
Back to top Go down
Edward~xD
Edward~xD

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your Creative buddies! [game]   Get to know your Creative buddies! [game] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:25 pm

I like where I'm at now. I guess an animal that was more adapt for survival and the winter. I'm such a wuss. XD

@Becca: Where is your bloodline originally from (Meaning race...?)?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your Creative buddies! [game]   Get to know your Creative buddies! [game] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get to know your Creative buddies! [game]
Page 1 of 1