Creativity is the Key
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share your art whether it's drawing, writing, sculpting, etc.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself! Your Admin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zahrah
Admin
Zahrah

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:
Introduce yourself! Your Admin Left_bar_bleue200/200Introduce yourself! Your Admin Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Introduce yourself! Your Admin Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself! Your Admin   Introduce yourself! Your Admin I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 11:32 pm

Hi! I'm Zahrah. I'm an artist, writer, clothes maker, and many many other things. I started my journey through learning the arts a long time ago, but I only really started to actually work on it 2010. I enjoy singing, dancing, the things listed above, gaming, reading, roleplaying, and just relaxing. I haven't roleplayed in years though so I'm really excited to start up again with my improved site. I look forward to seeing all of your work here as well! Anyways, that's me. Any questions, feel free to ask!

You can put much much more in your introduction than I did, but it's an example of what you could do. It doesn't even have to be big. I usually just suggest a little bit of background, interests and things you'd like to see or do with the site. It's up to you though. =)
Back to top Go down
https://creativefun.forumotion.com

Introduce yourself! Your Admin
Page 1 of 1