Creativity is the Key
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share your art whether it's drawing, writing, sculpting, etc.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are you feeling today?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

What are you feeling today? Empty
PostSubject: What are you feeling today?   What are you feeling today? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 11:55 pm

Thread in a Nutshell!
Everytime your mood changes, you come to this thread, and post what you are feeling. ^^
Simple enough? =)

Rules!

Do not post about hating <enter name here> But you can say "feeling very angry towards someone" or something. As long as there are no names involved, I'm good. ^^

Alright, so let's begin. ^^

I'm feeling sort of sick... Like I am losing mai voice. ;~;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling today?   What are you feeling today? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 1:11 am

I love you Ugg....I feel sick and alergies Crying or Very sad ...and hoping that he answers in my fav. Basketball
Back to top Go down
Zahrah
Admin
Zahrah

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:
What are you feeling today? Left_bar_bleue200/200What are you feeling today? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling today?   What are you feeling today? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:32 pm

I'm feeling exhausted, but wonderful.
Back to top Go down
https://creativefun.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling today?   What are you feeling today? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:05 am

I'm feeling a bit bloated... and a little tired, and sore... and like I'm getting a cold.

... I'm getting old. lol. Sleep
Back to top Go down
PureLocke
PureLocke

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:
What are you feeling today? Left_bar_bleue200/200What are you feeling today? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling today?   What are you feeling today? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:47 pm

Maybe 75 percent good, still need to properly regenerate my skin and some blood, then have a relaxing weekend drafting/woodworking.
Back to top Go down
Zahrah
Admin
Zahrah

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling today?   What are you feeling today? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:54 pm

Happy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PureLocke
PureLocke

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling today?   What are you feeling today? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:02 am

bubblegumflavorlover wrote:
... I'm getting old. lol. Sleep
Hey now, I'm the one who gets to complain about being old. Anyway, I am now content after eating some cookie dough and making some fudge cat nom nom nom. cat
Back to top Go down
Edward~xD
Edward~xD

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling today?   What are you feeling today? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:06 pm

I'm GREAT! Jeff Dunham in a couple hours. OMG.
Back to top Go down
PureLocke
PureLocke

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling today?   What are you feeling today? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:21 pm

Fantastic, my leg and hands are mostly healed and my mom is making an awesome cake for my birthday: a turtle-sundae cake with a layer of caramel, chocolate, and milk that is topped with pecans, whipped cream, ice cream, and cherries. Also, I am now eating fudge with milk. mmmmh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling today?   What are you feeling today? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:22 pm

I feel like I'm craving sugar. *pops Sour Patch Kid in mouth/ stabs PureLocke for what he just posted, <3* I also feel like I desperately need to go on a TRUE diet/exercise plan.
Back to top Go down
Edward~xD
Edward~xD

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling today?   What are you feeling today? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:08 am

I feel like I'm craving sugar. *pops Sour Patch Kid in mouth/ stabs PureLocke for what he just posted, <3* I also feel like I desperately need to go on a TRUE diet/exercise plan.
Amen. I too must commit.
Back to top Go down
chaoskor666
Main Moderator
chaoskor666

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling today?   What are you feeling today? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:06 am

Now now bubbles dear. You musn't kill someone just because they...*read's locke's post* ...DIE!!!!!! <-------------Craving chocolate badly Sad
Back to top Go down
Zahrah
Admin
Zahrah

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling today?   What are you feeling today? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:47 am

I'm craving chocolate too. I hope my boyfriend gets me some today. Razz
Back to top Go down
PureLocke
PureLocke

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling today?   What are you feeling today? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:44 am

I feel awesome, I will be getting out of the office today so my boss and I can get water data from a nearby river and go fishing with some coworkers that are coming along. cheers Score!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling today?   What are you feeling today? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:53 am

A bit tired, but not? That's what sleep overs do to you. haha.
Back to top Go down
Zahrah
Admin
Zahrah

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling today?   What are you feeling today? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:03 am

A little dizzy from drawing too long and sore from working out for the past four days, but I feel pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Edward~xD
Edward~xD

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling today?   What are you feeling today? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:30 pm

My throat is sore... VERY sore.. it hurtssss. Besides that, I'm doin' pretty amazing.
Back to top Go down
PureLocke
PureLocke

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling today?   What are you feeling today? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:59 pm

Pretty meh, I has no Hannah and the entire week has been literally grey and sunless with no end in sight uggghhhhh.(motivation dying)
Back to top Go down
Zahrah
Admin
Zahrah

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling today?   What are you feeling today? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:12 am

I feel soooo sick and disgusting and light-headed.
Back to top Go down
PureLocke
PureLocke

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling today?   What are you feeling today? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:57 am

A lot better, I can talk to Hannah again, the Environmental Health Research class I am taking lets me out in the now fantastic partly cloudy weather, and we just had a flash thunder/rainstorm which is pretty exciting. Edit: I am in Nome right now.

Last edited by PureLocke on Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zahrah
Admin
Zahrah

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling today?   What are you feeling today? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:00 am

The five years I lived up there, I never heard thunder. Surprised

I'm feeling pretty good, although my stomach is sorta hurting.
Back to top Go down
chaoskor666
Main Moderator
chaoskor666

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling today?   What are you feeling today? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:50 am

I'm feeling much better now that my migraine has gone away a bit... though i can still feel it picking at the edges of my sanity... OWWIE!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling today?   What are you feeling today? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:49 am

My sleep schedule is shot to hell... I go to bed around 2-4 am, wake up at 10, take a nap at 2-4 pm, and then don't get to sleep again 'till 2-4 am... Vicious cycle.
Back to top Go down
Zahrah
Admin
Zahrah

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling today?   What are you feeling today? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:03 pm

My sleep schedule is shot to hell... I go to bed around 2-4 am, wake up at 10, take a nap at 2-4 pm, and then don't get to sleep again 'till 2-4 am... Vicious cycle.

Don't take the nap and you should be able to get to sleep just fine at night. Smile

Mine is messed up too, but it's because I have trouble sleeping. I'm pretty tired right now and I slept from 4am to 2pm.
Back to top Go down
chaoskor666
Main Moderator
chaoskor666

Character sheet
Just For Fun RPG Choice:

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling today?   What are you feeling today? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:24 pm

I feel gross... I need a shower badly... but I'm too lazy to get up...

OH! I'm also fearing a bit for my life do to a minor mistake in the NC-17 section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you feeling today?   What are you feeling today? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you feeling today?
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next